Roll for the Cure is back and better than ever!
June 18th at Commonwealth Stadium
Join us as we partner with UK Healthcare to bring you Roll for the Cure and Ironcology Survive the Night Triathlon!
Choose between 95, 50, 35, or 10 miles and traverse through Kentucky's beautiful horse farms, stopping at the most famous Bourbon distilleries along the way!!
We've brought back the Family Fun Ride too!
*This year's 10 Mile Ride and Family Fun Ride will be in loving memory of our friend and board member, Elizabeth Nahra*
Roll for the Cure FUN FACTS:
- Packet / Jersey pick up Friday, June 17th at Commonwealth Stadium 5- 7PM
- On-site Registration beginning at 6:30 AM
- 50 and 95 mile rides begin at 8:00 AM
- 35 and 10 mile rides begin at 10:00 AM
- Family Fun ride begins at 11:00 AM
- Exciting Rest Stops! Not only will you be riding through Bourbon Country, you'll be stopping at the distilleries ~ Buffalo Trace & Woodford Reserve!
- Kentucky Ale will be on-site to provide after race beverages!
- Meats BBQ will be providing a delicious post race meal for riders, friends, and family!
Check out this year's custom Primal jerseys!
*For a complete list of our sponsors, please see the Sponsors tab to the left.